Feminine Wipes Flushable
- ’Flushable’ and ’Biodegradable’ plant-based
- Can flush into the toilet.
Recommended disposal of wipes: Flush one wipe at a time.
- Able to break down after flushing and biodegrade over time.
- Flushability is tested in accordance with INDA/EDANA Flushability Guidelines and Code of Practice.
- Gynaecologist Tested
- Clinically proven not to induce irritation or reaction on the skin following repeated usage on female genital area.
- Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist Tested
- Clinically proven not to induce skin irritation and allergic reaction even for sensitive skin.
- Formulated with Lactic Acid
- Lactic Acid maintains an optimal pH balance of the female intimate area and prevents the development of harmful bacteria.
- Extra Moist and Fortified with Moisturising Ingredients
- Fortified with Natural Aloe Vera Extract to soothe, moisturise and refresh female intimate area.
- Fragrance free, Alcohol free and Paraben free
- Gentle on skin and suitable for individual with sensitive skin.
- After each urination.
- After exercise and outdoor activities.
- During menstruation period.
- Swapping a new sanitary pad or panty liner.
- Use as personal hygiene wipes when visiting the public toilet, e.g., taking a long-haul flight and road trip, or when water and soap are not accessible.
- Suitable for use during maternity and pregnancy.
3 x 10’s